14. I always say that I want to get married but what I really want is the wedding.
Calliope was still asleep when I left for work this morning. When I got home, she was so excited! She crawled super fast and then when she got close enough to me, she stood up and put her arms up. I swooped her up and she hugged me and laughed for five minutes. She also plopped two sloppy kisses on my cheek.
That girl really knows how to make me feel welcome. I am so blessed.
seven billion people on this planet and i have 2 friends
13. I feel guilty for crying in front of Calliope because I don’t want her to know that even Wonder Woman has moments of weakness.
12. I’ve received a job offer following every interview I’ve ever had. This is surprising to me because I get so anxious and I’m sure I sound like an idiot when I get interviewed.
11. My very first concert I ever went to was a Marilyn Manson concert. I was only 12 or 13. Needless to say, thirteen year olds do not belong at Marilyn Manson concerts.
Perfect lashes are always in #EasyBreezyStyle—and there are just so many ways to get them with COVERGIRL’s LashBlast family. How do you Blast it?
This was one of my favorite mascaras in high school.
10. I don’t check other girls out because I have a low self esteem.
9. What got me into cloth diapering was BumGenius’ Lovelace print. It’s one of my favorites.
Page 1 of 508